THINGS TO KNOW
TIME & PLACE
Friday, May 17th, 3 pm – 10:30 pm
Saturday, May 18th, 10 am – 10:30 pm
Plug this address into your GPS: 402 North 7th Street, Paducah, KY 42001
The Lower Town Arts & Music Festival takes place in the Historic Arts District of Lower Town, spanning 6 city blocks.
Admission to the Festival is FREE and open to the General Public.
Donations are gladly accepted near all six entrances to the festival, and near the Main Stage and Beer Tent in our super special green donation boxes! This year we also will be requesting an optional donation of $1 per person at the entrance gates. The Lower Town Arts & Music Festival is run by a grassroots group of artists and non-profits; your support makes this festival possible every year.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
1. There should be plenty of street parking available around the Festival or you can use the Paducah Bank lot (between Monroe and Jefferson at 6th Street).
2. FESTIVAL STREETS ARE CLOSED to traffic. Foot traffic only folks and please walk your bikes.
3. There will be a lot of different food options at the festival- some of the best loved restaurants in town will be there- so make a day of it… you can have Lunch, Dinner and Dessert in completely different places all on the same block!
4. INFORMATION will be at the Texaco Station… Make that your first stop if you have any questions or needs… This is our neighborhood and someone from the Lower Town Neighborhood Association (or another helpful volunteer) will make you feel right at home!
5. BIKE PARKING By all means bring your bike! You can lock it up at our designated bike parking area at 6th and Monroe. (Courtesy Paducah’s Bikeworld!)
WOULD YOU LIKE TO DONATE TO THIS FESTIVAL?
This festival has been a pride and joy of this community for many years, and it only happens because of people like YOU who want to make it GREAT. As a production of the Yeiser Art Center, we appreciate your contribution in any amount, made through their website.