Some things you want to know before you arrive at the Festival:
- There should be plenty of street parking available around the Festival or you can use the Paducah Bank lot (between Monroe and Harrison at 6th Street)!
- STREETS ARE CLOSED to traffic at the Festival from noon on Thursday, May 12th, until 11pm on Saturday, May 14th.
- ALL DOGS MUST BE MUZZLED AND LEASHED, per city ordinance. unfortunately, you and your dog will be turned away if you can't comply. We know this is unpopular but other festivals ban dogs altogether.
- There will be a lot of different food options at the festival- some of the best loved restaurants in town will be there- so make a day of it... you can have Lunch, Dinner and Dessert in completely different places all on the same block!
- INFORMATION and Festival 'swag' will be at the Texaco Station... make that your first stop if you have any questions or needs... This is our neighborhood and we want you to feel at home!
Online Right Now
We have 138 guests online