Come visit the open galleries to experience more of what Lower Town has to offer.
- Pinecone Art Gallery & Studio is displaying the painted juried art quilt entry sections from Caryl Fallert’s award winning quilt “Corona 2, Solar Eclipse”. Artist Char Downs is in the studio painting a mural of this quilt to be placed on the wall in September.
- Closet 302 will be open. Antique store with an Eclectic blend of new, used and reused items, lots of handmade jewelry and Vintage clothing.
- Studio Mars will be open on Friday, 3 – 10 pm. Studio Mars is the Gallery/Studio of Paul Lorenz. With an education in Bauhaus architecture and fine art, Paul combines the principles and immediacy of painting, drawing and sound with the logic and volume of architecture in his art.
- The current Artist-in-Residence at the A.I.R. Studio will have an open studio. John Humphries is a visual artist, gardener and designer. He will be in Paducah for the month of May working on a new series of watercolor drawings. www.ranchohioart.com
- Roung Oak Leather has contemporary, fine, hand-made leather work following the skills of the 1970’s Leather Artisans. One-of-a-kind bags, guitar straps, and small leather goods, located at the corner of 7th and Monroe.
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN DONATING TO YOUR FAVORITE FESTIVAL...
Lower Town Arts & Music Festival wouldn't be here today without your donations. If you're interested in helping us out, feel free to click the button below.DONATE